This article will walk operators through the initial steps to record to complete and maintain on a periodic basis. Please note, log data entry is accessible on mobile devices.
A few examples of the types of records that can be tracked:
- Allergen Monitoring Log
- Clean and Sanitize Equipment
- Foreign Contamination
- Monitor Temperature During Transport For Frozen Foods
- Monitor Freezer Storage Temperatures
- Segregate Allergens From Non-Allergen Products at Receipt
- Supplier Provides Certificate
- Thermometer Accuracy Log
Enter Your First Log
1. Navigate to "Operations" >> "Logs".
2. Click "Add Log"
3. Select the Procedure to Record. For more information about Procedures, please see this article.
Print Records of Log Entries
To print a report of your log entries by date or by plan/product, navigate to "Reports". The report is titled "SOP/CCP Logs".