There are two places to download auto generated documentation from ConnectFood. The first is under the "Reports" tab which contains the following reports:
Plan Level Reports
- HACCP plan,
- Preventive Controls (PC) plan,
- Full HACCP / PC plan,
- Expert Safety Letter (if an Expert Service was completed for your product),
- Recall plan
Company Level Reports
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Checklist,
- GMP Compliance Analysis,
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP),
- SOP/CCP Logs,
- Suppliers and Ingredients
If you purchased Expert Services, the output of those services is a letter written by the food safety expert. Those are also located under "Expert Services".
On the menu's at the top find "Reports". The reports are organized into two sections: Company level reports and Plan level reports. To find individual product-plans, type in the name of the product-plan into the text box under "Plan Reports". Once a product-plan is selected either the Preventive Controls or HACCP report will appear and the Recall Plan will appear.
Expert Services - Expert Letters
If you ordered Expert Services, the expert provides a letter as a part of the service which either describes the service completed and / or the letter of compliance. To view the expert letter
- Click the "Expert Services" tab.
- Click the "Orders" tab. This will show the orders placed for Expert Services and the completed outputs.
- Expand an Order.
- Click "View Item", which will show the Safety Letter and/or report written from an Expert.
Expert Services - Shared Media and Documentation
In some expert orders, supporting documentation is developed. That is located in the tab to the right of the Safety Letter, called "Media".